The U.S. Attorney’s Office is offering an important workshop on the topic of public safety in houses of worship. For complete details, including a downloadable flyer with instructions on how and where to register, please click here.
Purpose of the Training
- To increase the participant’s understanding regarding the various public safety concerns and government roles and responses. Issues like vandalism, arson, Internet scams, cyber threats, bomb threats, active shooter and hate crimes will be covered.
- To increase the participant’s knowledge about planning and preparing for an active threat.
- To provide participants with tools to build an emergency operations plan
Who Should Attend
- Faith leaders, administrators, board members
- Individuals responsible for emergency management at houses of worship
- University faith leaders